Apply to study
ONLY for students holding a foreign degree! (students holding a French degree should refer to the French section)
1- Undergraduate students : Application will be opened in April 2014.
Applications for Bachelor first year, second year and third year, please refer to the "French Section"
2- Graduate students : Applications are closed
Step 1: Download the application form :
M1 in Economics (PDF)
M2 in Economics (PDF)
Step 2: Fill in the form, scan it and send it by email (with all attached documents) to TSEfirstname.lastname@example.org (please also give this email address to your referees so that they send us directly their letter of recommendation) or by post to the students recruitment office - MA102 (adress at the bottom of this page) by the latest March, 1st 2014.
Documents required for application :
- Application form
- CV (resume)
- Brief statement of purpose for pursuing studies at Toulouse School of Economics (1 or 2 pages)
- Diploma and grades (copies of official transcripts with a translation in French or in English - for certified translation: please see with the embassy)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) institution's code: 0776.
- Formal statement of your level in English if English is not your native language. For TOEFL, institution's code: 3303.
- 2 (for the M1) or 3 (for the M2) letters of recommendation from your professors (To help your referees to write a more informative reference letter, here is our guideline: Recommendation letters guideline for your referees)
Students living in the countries concerned by the CAMPUS France Scheme must also register on the site www.campusfrance.org. Use of this procedure is required if you wish to obtain a student visa. This registration is mandatory, in addition to the normal application to TSE.
List of countries covered by the Campus France scheme : Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Guinea , India, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Marocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Russia, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
Candidates who wish to be supported for the Eiffel scholarship will have to apply until November,22th 2013 so that we can prepare applications (for the accepted students at TSE) in December.