International graduate program
For the next academic year, TSE offers one international path fully taught in English
Located in France, TSE is a world-leading centre for research and higher education in economics, chaired by Nobel Prize laureate Jean Tirole. It offers:
- research-inspired courses to help students master the complex problems of today's decision-marking world.
- a wide network of partners and a full career service for high-level international career opportunities (88% of TSE graduates find a job in the 6 months following graduation - 85% feel that their position matches their Masters specialty).
The first year of the Masters program provides rigorous training in the major fields of economics. It offers core courses in the main disciplines (micro, macro and econometrics) as well as a broad choice of electives.
In the second year, a wide range of Masters are offered (note that there are some «privileged» access according to some prerequesites)
This "international track" graduate program below is fully taught in English :
- M2 Economic theory and econometrics (ETE doctoral track)
- M2 Economics of markets and organization (EMO)
- M2 Public policies and development (PPD)
- M2 Environmental and natural ressources economics (ERNA)
- M2 Econometrics and empirical economics (EEE)
- M2 Statistics and Econometrics
Fore more information and admission criteria, please CLICK HERE
TSE also offers masters standard track, partially taught in French (For more information, please click here).
TSE on Campus Channel: Get the replay of International Masters
If you want to download the brochure and if you have any question, please fill in the following form:
- Campus life
- Corporate relations