To help you anticipate your arrival or your study path at TSE, you can watch Philip and José's interviews, two international students who share their TSE experience with yo
International graduate program
TSE offers international masters in economics fully taught in English and a doctoral program modelled on the top American universities.
Aims and Scope
Located in France, TSE is a world-leading centre for research and higher education in economics, chaired by Nobel Prize laureate Jean Tirole. It offers:
- research-inspired courses to help students master the complex problems of today's decision-marking world
- a wide network of partners and a full career service for high-level international career opportunities (88% of TSE graduates find a job in the 6 months following graduation - 85% feel that their position matches their Masters specialty).
This "international track" graduate program below is fully taught in English:
- Masters in economics (1st year)
- Masters in Econometrics & Statistics (1st year)
- Masters in Economic theory and econometric (2nd year - ETE doctoral track)
- Masters in Economics of markets and organization (2nd year - EMO)
- Masters in Public policies and development (2nd year - PPD)
- Masters in Environmental and natural ressources economics (2nd year - ERNA)
- Masters in Econometrics and empirical economics (2nd year - EEE)
- Masters in Statistics and Econometrics (2nd year)
Applications are now open! Deadline 1 March
TSE Careers: what have they become?
Want to download a Brochure?
Fill in the form below:
- Campus life
- Corporate relations