Toulouse School of Economics and Campus channel will be presenting their international master’s programme next October.
International graduate program
For the next academic year, TSE offers two paths of masters:
- One path partially taught in French and,
- One international path fully taught in English
Online participants will be able to interact and ask speakers questions in real time.
This "international track" graduate program below is fully taught in English:
The first year of the Masters program provides rigorous training in the major fields of economics. It offers core courses in the main disciplines (micro, macro and econometrics) as well as a broad choice of electives:
In the second year, a wide range of Masters are offered (note that there are some « privileged » access according to some prerequesites)
- M2 Economic theory and econometrics (doctoral track)
- M2 Economics of markets and organization
- M2 Public policies and development
- M2 Environmental and natural ressources economics
- M2 Econometrics and empirical economics (new in 2016)
- M2 Econometrics and statistics
For information about our TSE masters program partially taught in French, please click here.
- Campus life
- Corporate relations